Under the Radar's Fairfax column has been focusing on cyclical stocks such as Specialty Fashion, JB Hi Fi, which have both spiked. The Great Rotation means that money is moving into these stocks at a rapid rate, as investors look to take increasing risk to make big money. Small Cap miners will be a beneficiary of this.
In our next issue we talk to experts and fund managers in the sector and get there opinions on where to put your money in this sector, which by any yardstick, has been beaten up. In the past 12 months the Small Cap Miners Index has declined about 30 per cent.
There will be a recovery at some point, and Radar is looking to be a part of it.
- Radar Meets the 2.5 billion Dollar Man
- Under the Radar: Junior Telcos look good value
- Geoff Wilson: Sell Carsales Buy Fairfax
- Under the Radar doesn't just say "buy and goodbye" for Small Caps
- Melbourne IT hits one out of the park
- Under the Radar's small caps cooking with Gas
- Under the Radar looks at the highs and lows in Small Caps of the current Reporting Season
- Radarwatch: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright
- Small Cap Miners to benefit from the Great Rotation
- Matthew Kidman talks to Under the Radar about his book Bulls, Bears and a Croupier