THREE SMALL CAP BUY RECOMMENDATIONS
12 Company Updates
In tomorrow’s issue we deliver 12 company updates. We deliver subscribers result previews on two hot stocks, and we also cover the early birds in what for most is the results analysis for the 12 months to 30 June.
When the market latches on to a growth story, it’s hold on to your hats time.
Organic baby formula provider Bellamy’s is up 61% on our tip, which was only five months ago; while chocolate manufacturer Yowie has doubled in 15 months.
We look at what the market is factoring in for both these companies and whether you should buy, or (if you are lucky enough) sell or keep holding.
Other highlights include:
- Three buying opportunities in three different industries.
- We run the ruler over Sirtex Medical, which climbed 14% after its result and has climbed more than five fold since we first tipped it.
- We look in detail at two retailers which have been finding their mojo again after some tough times.
- We investigate the prospects for the rural services group Elder’s, which has well and truly cleaned up its act.
- We cover a hot performing cloud based IT services group to see whether it can keep delivering 20% plus profit growth.
All this and more, in your inbox first thing tomorrow. Plus remember it's reporting season and the reports are big!