Rich sits down and talks to ASX investors about this week's stock news.
In this episode of Stocks & Beers with Rich:
- BHP Group (BHP) spins off its oil and gas assets into Woodside Petroleum (WPL). Was it a good deal? What are the wider implications? Find out!
- That other great spin off last week involved AVA Risk (AVA). Find out why!
- Alliance Aviation (AQZ) takes flight. The company has taken off from its Fokker fleet, can it do the same with its new Embraer 190s?
- Money3 (MNY) has been a big winner, but can it keep driving subscribers’ dollars further if there’s a credit crunch?
- Rich talks about how balance sheets are similar to breweries.
- Rich also talks about how craft beers are better than just drinking KB.
STOCKS OF THE WEEK:
- BHP (ASX:BHP)
- AVA Risk (ASX:AVA)
- Alliance Aviation (ASX:AQZ)
- Money3 (ASX:MNY)
Want to see last week's stock news?
Watch Episode 5 Here.