Recession proof your portfolio with Small Caps
Issue 400 is special because we showcase how investing in Small Caps can lead to growing your own wealth, while at the same time recession proofing your portfolio. Our Small Cap performance over the past nine years proves that Small Caps are the way to recession proof your portfolio and we give away some of the keys to our resilience in tomorrow's stock report.
On average we have returned:
Find out how we did it.
Subscribe to Under the Radar Report.
How to build wealth and recession proof your Small Cap Portfolio
Our Small Cap Portfolio is not intended to be a trading vehicle. We are dedicated to building long-term wealth through our coverage universe over all periods in the economic cycle. In tomorrow’s stock report, Under the Radar Report’s Portfolio Manager The Idle Speculator delivers insights related to this. The Portfolio’s strong and consistent long-term performance is a testament to our philosophy and his acumen. This information will help any investor looking to recession proof their portfolio.
The context we give is to outline our 12 Top Guns, or top performers since we opened our doors, which on average have returned more than 8-fold on our initial buy recommendation.
Why did these 12 stocks perform?
We investigate why we were interested in these stocks; that is, the investment idea; how we justified our interest; that is, the fundamentals that gave us reasons to think the idea had legs; what has transpired; and finally, what we think now (unless the company has been taken over).
The stocks we are looking at in tomorrow's stock report inclue:
- Afterpay (APT) and Zip Co (Z1P) which we covered as fintech lending specialists before buy now pay later even came to be a thing;
- Northern Star Resources (NST) and Evolution Mining (EVN) the gold miners and how their respective founders are continuing to deliver table thumping growth;
- Clover Corp (CLV), Medical Developments (MVP) and Sirtex Medical (taken over) medical technology companies;
- Nick Scali (NCK) furniture company;
- Data#3 (DTL) the COVID-19 bolter;
- Austal (ASB) the ship builder;
- City Chic Collective (CCX) the retail reinvention.
Then there are the big trading wins we’re having on Seven West Media (SWM) and Kogan (KGN) as well as other updates.
Come with us, Under the Radar Report is the best investment you can make for coping with the good times and the not so good times.
We are an independent research house. All we do is concentrate on making money for our subscribers. That’s our business.