This week’s Beers with Rich continues Under the Radar Report’s 10th Birthday Party. He talks about the big trends driving innovation and some of the Small Caps that are highly leveraged. That’s how you get the big 10 bagger plus returns, from high compounding ROE! He talks loads of stocks that are benefiting now.
- Rich toasts the legendary TPG founder and now Tuas (ASX:TUA) Chair David Teoh, who gave Under the Radar Report the best birthday present we could have asked for with a 30% rise in TUA in one day. This stock has gone up 150% since we tipped it. Thanks David!
- He demonstrates the effectiveness of founder led companies and disruption in generating effective wealth for smaller investors.
- Rich breaks down ESG, and why the rush in developing greener steel for companies such as Vulcan Energy (ASX:VUL).
- He talks Fintech and AI, and names some interesting Small Caps that are already disrupting.
Stocks of the Week
- Tuas (ASX:TUA)
- Fortescue Metals (ASX:FMG)
- Vulcan Energy (AS:VUL)
- BrainChip (ASX:BRN)
- Linius Technologies (ASX:LNU)
- Bill Identity (ASX:BID)
- Novatti (ASX:NOV)
- 8VI Holdings (ASX:8VI)
- SelfWealth (ASX:SWF)
This week’s beer once more comes from Ben Twomey's craft beer selection: It’s Southern Highlands Brewing’s "Celtic Red Ale". Watch the video to see what Rich thinks. If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!
Want to See Last Week's Stock News?
Watch Episode 11 Now!