Pockets of value in small caps are turning up all over the place as giants like Facebook hit turbulence. Speaking of which, Rich talks about our month old tip Helloworld Travel (ASX:HLO) and its stock has spiked over 40%! Rich covers this and more.
- Rich looks at how homegrown machine intelligence group Appen (ASX:APX) has gone from disruptor to disrupted, a big clue in its rapidly shrinking stock, which has fallen 75% in the past year. Can it become a disruptor again? Rich gives his thoughts.
- What do you do after the Covid recovery stock Helloworld Travel’s (ASX:HLO) big run? Find out!
- He talks about a nickel miner that has done the deal of a life time to be in pole position for the rise and rise of Electric Vehicles.
- Rich runs through FOUR stocks picked by our subscribers and breaks down why they are promising prospects, and talks fundamentals: 1414 Degrees (ASX:14D), Australian Strategic Resources (ASX:ASM), Lion Town Resources (ASX:LTR) and Trajan (ASX:TRJ).
Stocks of the Week:
- Appen (ASX:APX)
- Helloworld Travel (ASX:HLO)
- 1414 Degrees (ASX:14D)
- Australian Strategic Resources (ASX:ASM)
- Lion Town Resources (ASX:LTR)
- Trajan (ASX:TRJ)
This week, it’s a first for many things, a dark blue shirt, hot weather and this time a beer with no booze. It’s Heaps Normal’s “Non-Alcoholic Beer”. Watch the video to see what Rich thinks. If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!
Want to See last Week's Stock News?