Bula Bula! Today we celebrate Fiji’s independence, which was actually last Sunday. Today the theme is managing your portfolio. How to generate growth with less risk, and some income. Plus, THREE more future facing small caps.
- Rich looks at two smaller banking stocks, Queensland’s Auswide Bank (ASX:ABA) and Tasmania’s MyState (MYS) who’ve both done well from the First Home Owner Deposit Scheme. But more importantly have stayed the course and provide investors with better bang for their hard-earned buck than the Big Four banks.
- What is sticky capital? And why is it so important for companies with good fundamentals.
- The difference between volatile fintech and consistent small cap growth.
- THREE future facing stocks that although speculative, have good growth potential with incredible leverage.
- Find out what island nation Fiji has in common with Small Caps.
Stocks of the Week
- Auswide Bank (ASX:ABA)
- MyState (ASX:MYS)
- Hastings Technology Metals (ASX:HAS)
- EcoGraf (ASX:EGR)
- Novonix (ASX:NVX)
- PlaySide Studios (ASX:PLY)
Speaking of which, this week, it’s a taste of Fiji. Rich showcase’s the Paradise Beverage “Fiji Bitter”. Watch the video to see what Rich thinks. If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!
Want to see last week's stock news?