It’s a Big Beers with Rich and he hasn’t even hit the sides.
- Rich highlights the importance of founder led companies, one of the key’s to the rise and rise of Andrew Twiggy Forrest's iron ore miner Fortescue Mining Group (FMG) and it’s US$10bn bottom line profit in FY21. Is there still value?
- He discusses why ESG is emerging as a big factor in making money.
- Rich talks about the question of whether investors are too optimistic considering the economic doom and gloom.
- He talks stocks, stocks and more stocks.
- He talks Covid recovery stocks and how there is big money to be made.
- He looks at quality healthcare technology providers; and finally,
- ASX problem child Retail Food Group (RFG).
STOCKS OF THE WEEK:
- Fortescue Metals Group (ASX:FMG)
- People Infrastructure (ASX:PPE)
- Austco Healthcare (ASX:AHC)
- Paragon Care (ASX:PGC)
- Retail Food Group (ASX:RFG)
Want to see last week's stock news?