Rich delves into two commodities covered in detail in this week’s Under the Radar Report: Nickel and Uranium. Both of which are crucial to renewable and sustainable energy
- Rich highlights why the nickel stock Panoramic Resources (ASX:PAN) is going up and should go even further;
- Rich breaks down Nickel and Uranium, why they are turning into hot commodities and the complexities behind the prices;
- He talks Paladin Energy (ASX:PDN) and its Namibian mine.
- He checks out Boss Energy (ASX:BOE): a small cap set to be Australia's next uranium producer.
Stocks of the Week:
- Panoramic Resources (ASX:PAN)
- Paladin Energy (ASX:PDN)
- Boss Energy (ASX:BOE)
This week’s beer comes from New Zealand and fits right into the mining theme: It’s Garage Project's "Red Rock Reserve". Watch the video to see what Rich thinks. If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!
Want to See Last Weeks Stock News?