Stocks and Beers: Ep 22
Welcome to Stocks and Beers with Rich. This week Rich celebrates Christmas and talks about the importance of growing industries that provide subscribers with gifts for many Christmases to come. Here are the toasts:
In this Week's Video:
- How mobile gaming market is growing 20% a year and will soon reach half the total gaming spend of US$160bn a year.
- Why fintech is experiencing some carnage with the likes of Zip Co (Z1P) down 70% off its highs, while Square (now Block) is down 40% after the Afterpay (ASX:APT) acquisition announcement.
- Opportunities in fintech Under the Radar Report is uncovering.
- How the lithium price has doubled in the past few months as EV demand sky rockets and supply remains static.
- Three big Under the Radar Small Cap winners in 2021.
- The lithium producer Lake Resources (ASX:LKE) has more than tripled in less than six months since we tipped it. Find out why and what’s in store.
- Singapore based telecommunication Small Cap Tuas (ASX:TUA) is an Under the Radar special, which has also tripled.
- The Aussie aluminium manufacturer Capral (ASX:CAA) is climbing, up 50% over the year. Find out what he thinks now.
- ught at $6 in Jan and has shot up to $9,
Want to see what stocks we recommend?
- Afterpay (ASX:APT)
- Capral (ASX:CAA)
- Lake Resources (ASX:LKE)
- Tuas (ASX:TUA)
- Zip Co (ASX:Z1P)
For this week’s beer we’re getting into the strong holiday spirits with Sauce Brewing’s “Isolation Island” IPA. Watch the video to see what Rich thinks. If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!