Stocks and Beers with Rich: Finding Value in Uncertainty
This week in light of the conflict in Ukraine, Rich points out the strength of value-based investing in volatile conditions. He talks about why investors are selling out of blue sky stocks and gravitating towards value stocks. How can we tell? Look at the performance of our own Blue Chip Value Portfolio, which is shooting the lights out and is now outperforming the benchmark S&P/ASX 200 Index. The Portfolio and its holdings are covered in this week’s Blue Chip Value Report.
In this Week's Video:
- He covers investment philosophy and how to take advantage of the current uncertainty with Under the Radar Report and Blue Chip Value.
- What defines value? What defines blue sky? Find out!
- He provides analysis of AGL Energy (ASX:AGL): A value stock that has appreciated 50% since we tipped it.
- Rich breaks down how growth speculation often leads to moments of value in times of heightened uncertainty.
- Why it has been proven time and time again that buying these Value stocks when there are periods of uncertainty delivers much stronger returns than surfing blue sky momentum.
Want to see what stocks we recommend?
- AGL Energy (ASX:AGL)
- PlaySide Studios (ASX:PLY)
- Paragon Care (ASX:PGC)
- Quickstep Holdings (ASX:QHL)
For this week’s beer we’re drinking Big Shed Brewery’s “Body Jar”. Watch the video to see what Rich thinks.If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!