Rich sits down and talks to ASX investors about this week's stock news.
In this episode of Stocks & Beers with Rich:
- Rich breaks down the deluge of reports and explains why reacting to the hype doesn’t make good investment sense.
- Why contrarian investing is the way to make big returns.
- Why technology is a crucial edge in investing.
- Why Small Caps is the avenue to get that edge.
- How WiseTech (WCT) and Nanosonics (NAN) both exemplify tech stocks that punch high above their weight.
- But how high is too high? What revenue multiples to watch out for.
- The ever confusing and controversial Kogan (KGN).
STOCKS OF THE WEEK:
- WiseTech (ASX:WTC)
- Nanosonic (ASX:NAN)
- Nearmap (ASX:NEA)
- Kogan (ASX:KGN)
- MNF Group (ASX:MNF)
- The Reject Shop (ASX:TRS)
Want to see last week's stock news?
Watch Episode 6 Here.