Welcome to Stocks and Beers with Rich. Today’s is nuclear powered. That’s right, we’re talking uranium, and why after COP26, uranium is the new hot commodity that can both power the world and most importantly at almost zero emissions.
We also look at how you can protect your portfolio from inflation. It’s more than just dividends! We talk about stable stocks to provide your portfolio with ballast allowing you to go for growth. Why? Because we care about making money no matter what the market conditions.
- Rich sets out why uranium is the key commodity for powering an ESG conscious world, as highlighted by announcements during and after COP26.
- Rich highlights Japan’s switch to uranium as the new base load power source.
- He explains why renewable energy at its current stage of development, cannot effectively provide base load power consistently, especially considering the volatile climate.
- Rich looks at the bump in Uranium stock prices where companies like Paladin Energy (PDN), Boss Energy (ASX:BOE) and Bannerman Energy (BMN) have doubled since Under the Radar Report tipped them in the past six months.
- Don’t worry! We’ve got another uranium stock coming up next week. It’s explosive!
- Rich then looks at when to take profits on stocks, using Gale Pacific’s (ASX:GAP) 36% drop as a case study.
- Rich explains why equity needs to look into the future, and advises on stocks to provide your portfolio with ballast, protecting you against inflation.
Stocks of the Week:
- Boss Energy (ASX:BOE)
- Bannerman Energy (ASX:BMN)
- Paladin Energy (ASX:PDN)
- Gale Pacific (ASX:GAP)
- MyState Bank (ASX:MYS)
- Auswide Bank (ASX:ABA)
This week’s beer is straight from Uranium Rich SA, it’s: Prancing Pony Brewing’s “Miss Kitty Schwarzbier”. Watch the video to see what Rich thinks. If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!
Want to see last Week's Stock News?