Welcome to Stocks and Beers with Rich, Today, we talk about mining, and how to look past the market hype to find real hidden gems. That’s right, we have some mining Small Caps that might just be the next Pilbara Minerals (ASX:PLS).
- Forget the trillion dollar Telsa! Rich looks at why the mining sector is looking bullish, with issues such as high demand looking to increase, and companies rushing to fill the gaps, speculating which new commodity will spike next.
- Lithium stocks are running hot! Find out what Radar thinks about Orocobre (ASX:ORE).
- He sips a beer while discussing some of UTRR’s Peter Chilton’s favourite emerging producers.
- The power of exploration! De Grey Mining (ASX:DEG) could be the next Northern Star Resources (NST) – a ten bagger for early Under the Radar Report subscribers. De Grey has turned Kangaroo pasture into gold with 9 million ounces worth in the Pilbara.
- Look forward to hearing about the explosive Elevate Uranium (ASX:EL8) which has found a significant deposit of Uranium in Namibia.
Stocks of the Week:
- Orocobre (ASX:ORE)
- De Grey Mining (ASX:DEG)
- Elevate Uranium (ASX:EL8)
This week’s beer is straight from Northern NSW: New England Brewing Co.’s “Hop Cannon IPA”. Watch the video to see what Rich thinks. If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!
Want to See Last Week's Stock News?