Stocks and Beers: Ep 23 Fintech sell-off provides opportunities
Happy New Year! Rich dives right in, explaining what’s behind recent volatility and what investors should do. He highlights Fintech, which we were negative on last year. Now that it’s been hit hard, he sees opportunities. Which stocks? Find out! More detail:
In this Week's Video:
- Why stocks are weaker since the start of the year and what this means for investors
- He talks about tightening monetary policy, what it means and why it’s not as big a deal as people think
- Cue: Bernanke’s the Global Savings Glut.
- Beforepay (ASX:B4P) falling 50%+ since listing. Is there an opportunity? Find out.
- Zip Co (ASX:Z1P) delivering strong growth in spite of a sell-off. Is there an opportunity? Find out.
- Splitit (ASX:SPT) a small stock offering both large risk and large leverage. Is there an opportunity? Find out.
- Fintech once the belle of the ball, now in troubled waters, providing both opportunity and risks for investors willing to dive deeper in analysis. Luckily, this is just what Under the Radar Report specialises in!
Want to see what stocks we recommend?
- Afterpay (ASX:APT)
- Beforepay (ASX:B4P)
- Zip Co (ASX:Z1P)
- Splitit (ASX:SPT)
For this week’s beer we’re starting fresh with Panhead Brewery’s “Tumblin’ Dice” IPA. Watch the video to see what Rich thinks. If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!