Welcome to Stocks and Beers with Rich. Today’s is a big one. Covering Commonwealth Bank’s (ASX:CBA) stumble, A new Uranium stock and how to invest in gold companies instead of gold in the face of inflation.
Buy this week's new Uranium Stock
In this week's video:
- CBA’s stock dropped over 8% in a day, a big fall from grace for the country’s biggest bank. Having previously taken profits, Rich explains why investors were negative on the company’s $2.2bn net cash profit and his thoughts on what investors should do now.
- Rich highlights how a Small Cap niche auto-lender Money3 (ASX:MNY) has been a better avenue for growth.
- Rich hints at a new Uranium stock we’ve uncovered, with the potential to get up and running faster and with lower cost than greenfield operations and how its costs compare to another Under the Radar Report favourite Bannerman Energy (ASX:BMN).
- Gold is starting to rise on inflation fears. Rich gives examples of good gold producers to invest in, that still are profitable even in times of lower gold costs.
- From the mouth of UTRR Mining Analyst Peter Chilton, comes an exciting new gold producer Pantoro (ASX:PNR) which seems to have its foot on a possible large platinum find conveniently close to its processing plant.
Stocks of the Week
- Bannerman Energy (ASX:BMN)
- Commonwealth Bank (ASX:CBA)
- Evolution Mining (ASX:EVN)
- Money3 (ASX:MNY)
- Pantoro (ASX:PNR)
For this week’s beer we say cheers to the UK, confusingly from SA. It’s Rated R and called Little Bang Brewing Co’s “Geezer Pleaser”. Watch the video to see what Rich thinks. If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!
Want to See Last Week's Stock News?