Welcome to Stocks and Beers with Rich. This week he talks about IPO's, goes through three from the past 12 months or so, then how a great stock might emerge from an old company. He talks AMP!
Save 10%: Flash Black Friday Sale
Use Promo Code: Friday
In this Week's Video:
- What is the point of an IPO? How are IPO's priced?
- How to avoid getting caught in a Nuix (ASX:NXL) which has fallen to a quarter of its price 12 months ago, soon after its IPO.
- 3 recent IPOs'. Rich takes a deep dive and looks at undies online retailer Step One Clothing (ASX:STP), virgin olive oil producer Cobram Estate Olives (ASX:CBO), and luxury online retailer Cettire Group (ASX:CTT).
- Then there is the fallen financial services giant AMP (ASX:AMP), which you could almost call an anti-IPO!
Stocks of the Week
- AMP (ASX:AMP)
- Cettire Group (ASX:CTT)
- Cobram Estate Olives (ASX:CBO)
- Nuix (ASX:NXL)
- Step One Clothing (ASX:STP)
For this week’s beer we try something from Alexandria NSW. Yulli’s Brews’ Slick Rick’s Rampaging Red Ale. Watch the video to see what Rich thinks.If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!
Want to See Last Week's Stock News?