This week’s Beers with Rich is a cracker, if we don’t say so ourselves. Rich answers the perennial question of how many stocks you should own and how to get an edge against the big fund managers.
- Rich highlights why diversifying with Small Caps delivers bigger returns.
- Then he tells you how to do it.
- What’s the optimal number of stocks you should own? Find out from Rich.
- He talks about the macro picture and drills down into some of our favourite stocks.
- He talks about Blue Chip Value favourite Alumina (ASX:AWC), after its 30% increase.
- He checks out Hansen Technologies (ASX:HSN) after private equity literally checked out.
- Rich analyses one of this long term favourites Infomedia (ASX:IFM), which had a cracking full year result.
Stocks of the Week:
- Alumina (ASX:AWC)
- Hansen Technology (ASX:HSN)
- Infomedia (ASX:IFM)
This week’s beer comes from New Zealand and fits right into the mining theme: It’s Garage Project's "Red Rock Reserve". Watch the video to see what Rich thinks. If you have any beer or stock recommendations, leave them in the comments and we'll try it out!